To provide expertise to instructional staff in content knowledge and instructional pedagogy, methods and materials for the improvement of instruction and student achievement.
1. 6-8 Kansas license, with an emphasis in Reading and/or Mathematics preferred.
2. Advanced degree, experience and/or specialized training in curriculum content and instructional technology pedagogy relative to assignment.
3. Knowledge and experience with instruction, methodology and materials related to bilingual education. ESL/ESOL endorsement preferred.
4. Demonstrated ability to work with fellow educators to develop, implement and evaluate technology instructional strategies and materials to improve teaching and learning for all students.
5. Kansas Certification of Health on file in the Central Office.
Complete an on-line district application at http://www.usd443.org. Make sure your application is attached to the position for which you wish to apply.
We need the following documents submitted for your application to be considered complete and eligible to advance through the screening/interview/hiring process.
If you are unable to attach these items, you may fax them to 620-227-1695 or mail them to 1000 Second Avenue, Dodge City, KS 67801.
Applicants may check application status by reading messages sent to the e-mail address submitted on the application.
Upon recommendation of the appropriate administrative team members, new appointments or transfer assignments will be sent to the Board of Education for final action
Dodge City USD 443
Dodge City USD 443Dodge City USD 443 Dodge City USD 443 Dodge City USD 443
443 certified teachers
(includes full-time, part-time, temporary, and substitute employees)
$70 million annual budget
1 accredited Pre-Kindergarten early childhood education center with Head Start program.
8 accredited elementary schools for Kindergarten through 5th Grade students.
2 accredited middle schools 6th through 8th Grade students.
1 accredited high school for 9th through 12 Grade students.
Alternative high school education opportunities with adult education opportunities.