Greenbush is looking for an administrative assistant for alternative learning programs to work closely with program administrators in supporting schools in the areas of virtual, online, and blended learning programs. The successful candidate should be an effective communicator, technologically literate, able to work independently, and service oriented. The administrative assistant for alternative learning programs will primarily be responsible for the management of Greenbush Online students in the student data system for online instruction, online instructors, and the online alternative education program.
1. Associate`s degree or relevant equivalent experience in a similar position and setting.
2. Experience in the education field preferred but not required.
Esimated Start Date 07/01/2018 Open until filled. Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply go to: greenbush.schoolrecruiter.netGreenbush ESC # 609
Ensuring Equal Educational Opportunities for Everyone!
With more than 500 employees, the Southeast Kansas Education Service Center— Greenbush offers programs to school districts that are otherwise unavailable, unaffordable, or just more effective and efficient through a cooperative effort. At the core of every Greenbush service is the uncompromising belief that every learner, regardless of age or geographic location, deserves equal educational opportunities.
When working for Greenbush, you could potentially be working anywhere in the state of Kansas. We have more than 80 locations, with the main offices located in Girard, Eudora, and Topeka. Our programs reach far beyond these locations allowing us to offer a variety of services that include, but are not limited to:
· Hands-on learning labs at the Abernathy Science Education Center
· Providing professional development
· Team-building at the Challenge Ropes Course
· Experiential learning at the Camp and Retreat Center
· Helping learners receive their diploma or credit recovery via virtual and online learning
· Assisting Special Education agencies to access reimbursement for school provided health services
· Specialized learning through Special Day Schools
· Parents as Teachers
· Vision/Hearing and Tele-Therapy services
· Migrant Education
· Infant Toddler Services
· Administrative Services
· Cooperative Purchasing
· Custodial and Transportation services
Greenbush employees are as unique as their programs and enjoy a variety of opportunities. They are supported with competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a shared belief in supporting schools across the state. Visit our website at www.greenbush.org for more information of all Greenbush programs and services!