Job Details

Contracted Substitute (1 year position), District

Turner USD 202 has an opening for a Contracted Substitute Educator, District, One Year Position.

We encourage candidates to apply using the Turner USD 202 website. First select the Employment tab, then click on the Apply Here tab.

Interested applicants should visit the district website at in order to complete the district's online application and screening process.


Turner USD 202

Turner USD 202