High School Cheer Coach
Bishop Ward High School is looking for a High School Cheerleader Coach for the 2019-2020 school year. This individual would be responsible for such things as:
- Provide positive leadership & cheer training to cheer athletes on the squad.
- Knowledge of the principles of effective coaching.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of the sport.
- Cheer/Dance experience in high school and/or college
- Coaching experience is preferred
- Follow all safety regulations set forth by state and federal governing cheer bodies.
- Work to support and develop continued school pride.
- Assist with transportation of squad members. May be required to drive a school vehicle such has van.
- Effectively communicate with students, parents, coaches, administration, other staff members, and patrons.
- Follow and uphold all school rules and regulations.
- Promote and uphold all Sportsmanship Rules and Regulations.
- Attend athletic events and events that cheer squad members will be at while representing Bishop Ward.
- Sports/Cheer Coaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dancing/Cheer: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- College Degree (Preferred)
Job Start Date:
July-5-2019Applications Due By:
Job Contact Information
Mike Beaven - firstname.lastname@example.org - 913-371-1201
Bishop Ward High School www.wardhigh.org
708 N 18th St. Kansas City, Kansas