2019-2020 MTSS High School Coordinator
Job Title: USD 383 High School MTSS Coordinator
Calendar Days: Teacher contract plus extended 4 days
Requirements for Applying:
- Three (3) years teaching experience
- Experience with implementing and organizing RTI/MTSS models
Job Goal: To assist and support in the daily operation of supervision and organization of MTSS protocols.
- Design, implement, and monitor, MTSS protocols.
- Serves on the BLT.
- Lead staff development initiatives for certified and classified staff MTSS, researched based interventions, and the development of behavior plans.
- Guide the development and implementation of MTSS models and frameworks.
- Develop an intervention schedule and evaluate the effectiveness of interventions for students.
- Oversee the processes for universal screening and diagnostic assessment which will be used to identify students who need additional support.
- Establish a progress monitoring process and data collection procedures.
- Meet with Collaborative Teams to provide support for intervention implementation.
- As a behavior interventionist identify and develop individual and group Tier II and Tier III interventions.
- Compile, analyze, and share student data, linking student needs to appropriate interventions for struggling and advanced students.
- Identify expectations for the use of MTSS for both academics and behavioral concerns.
- Attend appropriate meetings regarding student growth and success (IEP and 504 case conferences, parent meetings, expulsion hearings, etc).
- Collaborate with personnel to create and maintain research-based behavioral interventions and trains faculty and staff in those interventions.
- Openly communicate with staff, student, and parents/guardians regarding student progress..
- Assist in the planning, developing, and implementation of student behavior plans.
- Other duties as assigned by administration.
EMPLOYER PAID FRINGES -
Personal & Sick Leave,
Short-term Disability Placement on Salary Schedule Job Start Date:
August-1-2019Applications Due By:
Job Contact Information
0000 0000 - firstname.lastname@example.org - 0000
Manhattan-Ogden USD 383 www.usd383.org/manhattan-ogden
We are redirecting you to apply for the Certified position at www.usd383.org. Follow the link to Employment & Services, Employment Opportunities. (E.O.E.)
2031 Poyntz Ave Manhattan, Kansas