Valley Falls USD 338 is now accepting applications for a High School Language Arts Teacher for the 2019-2020 school year. Classes taught by this position include: Freshman and Sophomore English, Speech/Drama, and Literature. Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate innovative teaching techniques, a passion for language arts, the ability to infuse technology into instruction, and a positive attitude. Applicants without teaching certification may be considered.
Additional coaching/sponsorship supplemental positions are available.
To be considered for this position you must complete the KEEB online application or the online application at www.usd338.com. Please contact Dr. Volora Hanzlicek, Superintendent at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Valley Falls USD 338 is an equal opportunity employer.
Valley Falls is a nice little community located 25 miles north of Topeka, KS and 65 miles east of Kansas City. To learn more about our school district please go to the school website at www.usd338.com
Every student will be motivated to develop the skills and obtain the information necessary to contribute positively to, and function within, the world’s diverse society.
Upon Graduation from U.S.D. #338, each student will:
1. Demonstrate effective communication in the areas of reading , writing, speaking, listening, numbers, symbols, and the arts.
2. Demonstrate computational, analytical and problem solving skills.
3. Demonstrate skills in using technology.
4. Demonstrate skill in developing physical wellness.
5. Demonstrate skills in social interactions and in making judgements and decisions.
6. Contribute as a responsible, productive citizen in society.
An Equal Employment/Educational Opportunity Agency
USD No. 338 does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment of employment in, its programs or activities.