USD 214 - Ulysses is accepting applications for the UHS Activities Director position.
Ulysses USD 214 Ulysses USD 214
Full health insurance TBD
Very competitive with SW Kansas AD positions Job Start Date:
August-1-2019Applications Due By:
Job Contact Information
Dave Younger - email@example.com - 1-620-356-3655
Ulysses USD 214 www.ulysses.org
Ulysses USD 214 is located in Grant County. The district has two elementary schools (a preK-2 school and a grades 3-5 school), one middle school, and one high school, There are approximately 1600 students in grades pre-K through 12th. Ulysses USD#214 is the largest 4-A school district in Southwest Kansas, with an enrollment for 2018-2019 of 1600 students and a teaching staff of 100.
Ulysses USD 214
- Up to $150/month student loan repayment options
- $41,550 base starting pay (teacher) for 2018-2019 school year, plus single health plan and fringe
- Teacher Mentoring program in place
- Credit reimbursement for college hours
- Excellent professional development activities available
- Up-to-date curriculum that is aligned with state standards
- Extensive curricular and educational strategies are funded and fully supported.
- Direct deposit for payroll
- Salary deducting for medical reimbursement and qualified day care
- Health & Wellness Program
- Coaching positions and club sponsorships available
To apply or for more information about Ulysses USD 214 please access our website at: http://www.ulysses.org.Employer Address:
111 S. Baughman Ulysses, Kansas