Early Interventionist-SW - TARC tiny-k
Greenbush-Shawnee County Infant Toddler Services (TARC) is seeking applications for an Early Intervention Provider - Social Work - TARC tiny-k.
Job Summary: The Early Intervention Provider will serve on a transdisciplinary team for families enrolled in the Infant Toddler Program. Early Intervention Providers will provide comprehensive and integrated support as outlined in the Part C Program Manual for Infants and Toddlers in Kansas.
- Minimum of Kansas licensure or certification in Social Work (Master’s level)
- Valid Kansas driver’s license.
- Experience in a special education setting and working with infants and toddlers.
- Conduct intake and screening visits (to determine eligibility for services) at the family’s home, childcare or other natural setting.
- Work as a transdisciplinary team member to collaboratively serve eligible infants and toddlers.
- Participate in team evaluations to determine the eligibility of referred children, as well as, participate in team assessment to determine the functional developmental strengths/challenges of eligible children.
- Work together with families and other team members to develop appropriate Individualized Family Service Plans (IFSPs) based upon family-identified priorities.
- Provide Family Service coordination including identifying, mobilizing, and coordinating community resources and services to enable the family to receive the maximum benefits from early intervention services.
- Collaborate with other community resources for assigned families.
- Complete appropriate documentation for accountability, compliance, billing, data entry and communication with other providers according to state, federal and local guidelines.
- Deliver ongoing home and community based intervention utilizing a coaching model of caregiver support to integrate developmental activities into the child’s daily routines.
- Participate in teaming process.
- Monitor parent-child progress in terms of goals met.
- Work collaboratively with team members of other disciplines (e.g. SLP, OT, ECSE, PT, Nurse, Interpreter)
- Work in partnership with parents/family members
- Support the Service Center mission, goals, and objectives
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Maintain current licensure.
- Assume responsibility for individual professional growth and licensure by staying current with literature, research, and/or practices
- Demonstrate proficiency in ability to effectively and regularly communicate with Service Center employees and constituents
- Complete all assignments in a time-sensitive manner as determined by Supervisor
- Meet all safety requirements as directed by the Service Center
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director or designee
- Manages all job duties with mobility, agility, and dexterity.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 40 pounds.
- Work in a noisy environment with many interruptions
- May be exposed to Hepatitis B and/or other communicable diseases.
Anticipated start date: April 1, 2019. Open Until Filled. Equal Opportunity Employer
Excellent benefit package: Supporting employees and their families is important to Greenbush. We provide access to exceptional Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance options for all employees who work 20 hours or more a week. Additionally, Greenbush participates in the Kansas Public Retirement System (KPERS) and provides excellent 403B plan options. Greenbush contributes to each and every employees retirement plan by matching up to $75 a month for any Greenbush employee that contributes to one of the 403B plans. Employees also can participate in flex spending accounts and salary protection programs. All employees are provided with sick days, personal leave, and holidays subject to the length of their contract. Equal Opportunity Employer Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Job Start Date:
April-1-2019Applications Due By:
Job Contact Information
Kelly Frantz-Langford - email@example.com -
Greenbush ESC # 609 www.greenbush.org
Ensuring Equal Educational Opportunities for Everyone!
With more than 500 employees, the Southeast Kansas Education Service Center— Greenbush offers programs to school districts that are otherwise unavailable, unaffordable, or just more effective and efficient through a cooperative effort. At the core of every Greenbush service is the uncompromising belief that every learner, regardless of age or geographic location, deserves equal educational opportunities.
When working for Greenbush, you could potentially be working anywhere in the state of Kansas. We have more than 80 locations, with the main offices located in Girard, Lawrence, and Topeka. Our programs reach far beyond these locations allowing us to offer a variety of services that include, but are not limited to:
· Hands-on learning labs at the Abernathy Science Education Center
· Providing professional development
· Team-building at the Challenge Ropes Course
· Experiential learning at the Camp and Retreat Center
· Helping learners receive their diploma or credit recovery via virtual and online learning
· Assisting Special Education agencies to access reimbursement for school provided health services
· Specialized learning through Special Day Schools
· Parents as Teachers
· Vision/Hearing and Tele-Therapy services
· Migrant Education
· Infant Toddler Services
· Administrative Services
· Cooperative Purchasing
· Custodial and Transportation services
Greenbush employees are as unique as their programs and enjoy a variety of opportunities. They are supported with competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a shared belief in supporting schools across the state. Visit our website at www.greenbush.org for more information of all Greenbush programs and services!Employer Address:
947 W. 47 Hwy Girard, Kansas