P.E. Teacher **$1,000 SIGNING BONUS**
Stafford USD 349 is looking for a P.E. Teacher.
JOB GOALS: Provide each student an opportunity to:
- Have fun through physical activity.
- Participate in a variety of activities.
- Have some degree of success in each activity.
- Develop physical coordination.
- Become physically fit.
- Understand the basic rules and regulations in sport activities.
- Display fair play and sportsmanship.
- Develop social and moral advancements.
- Develops and supervises an effective and comprehensive curriculum of physical education for all students.
- Communicates such programs to the administration, the staff, and the public at large.
- Consultant for additions, changes, and alterations to school playground and gymnasiums.
- Develops and supervises a system of centralization of physical education supplies, and equipment, including purchasing, repair, storage, and maintenance.
- Be a resource for consultation on physical education activities.
Transition to Teaching or
The minimum of a Bachelor`s Degree from an accredited college or university.
Hold the appropriate endorsement/s
A valid Kansas Teaching Certification
Qualified applicants should complete and submit the following information:
Letter of interest
Certified application - can be found online @ http://www.stafford349.com/employment
Copy of your current teaching license
Additional items to submit:
Copies of your transcripts
Letters of recommendation
Stafford USD 349
BC/BS Health Insurance Commensurate with experience and education Job Start Date:
August-7-2019Applications Due By:
Job Contact Information
Kimberly Woolf - email@example.com - 6206176369
Stafford USD 349 stafford349.com
**$1,000 SIGNING BONUS**
The Stafford Community is a rural community that is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. Centrally located in the state, it is within easy driving distance of Hutchinson, Great Bend, and Pratt.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT STAFFORD SCHOOLS:
- In support of Kansas’ vision for education, Stafford Schools is a Gemini II school. We are currently redesigning our schools around the five outcomes established by KSDE: social-emotional growth, kindergarten readiness, Individual Plan of Study, high school graduation and postsecondary success.
- Stafford High School is very proud of their Career and Technical programs: Culinary Arts, Health Sciences, Entrepreneurship /Marketing, Building Trades and Vocational Agriculture/FFA.
- High School students learn about entrepreneurship at our Stafford Entrepreneurship and Economic Development (SEED) Center. Students start their own business and become business owners through this program.
- USD 349 is the Stafford County home to Early Learning Pre-school and provides the Parents as Teachers program for families with children ages 0-3.
- USD 349 was designated by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment as a Kansas Health School. Many health initiatives are promoted to the students and community.
- USD 349 students, staff and families have the capability of participating in Kansas University Tele-medicine education and health consultations – free of charge.
- USD 349 is the recipient of 21 Century Learning Grants. With these resources, the District maintains an after-school program for students in grades K-12. The Elementary is entitled Shining Through Academics and Relationships at Stafford (STARS). The High School is entitled TROJAN ZONE.
- USD 349 includes an Adult Learning Center. We provide a high school dropout recovery program at our Adult Learning Center that serves the community
- The local Board of Education takes leadership training seriously with their commitment to the Kansas Association of School Boards. Two past members have served as President of KASB.
- USD 349 has an active Education Foundation, endowing numerous scholarships for graduates and providing resources needed by staff and students.
318 E. Broadway Stafford, Kansas