Title: School Psychologist
Reports To: Building Principal/Director of Special Education
Supervises: Assigned students/staff members
Evaluation: As per Negotiated Agreement
To team with educators- parents- and other mental health professionals to ensure that every child learns in a safe- healthy- and supportive environment
Specialists degree with appropriate Kansas licensure.
1. As a member of the Individualized Educational Planning Teams- selects appropriate
assessment methods and instruments- assesses general ability- academic performance-
adaptive behavior- psychomotor skills- and social and emotional status of students.
2. Observes student behavior and learning characteristics in appropriate settings as part
of the assessment procedure.
3. Prepares written reports of assessment findings.
4. Presents and interprets assessment data.
5. Assists in determining individual educational needs- specifying educational goals- and
6. Performs designated psychological services specified in Individualized Educational
7. Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements/Environmental Conditions:
Physical and emotional ability and dexterity to perform required work and move about as
needed in a fast-pace- high-intensive work environment.
Please go the district's website at https://haysville.schoolrecruiter.net/Index.aspx to complete an online application.
For more information about the Haysville School District visit our website at http://www.usd261.com
"Unified School District 261 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, military status or age in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Dr. Michael Clagg, Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources, 1745 W. Grand, Haysville, Kansas 67060 Office Phone: (316) 554-2206, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org"