USD 349 is seeking a social worker for our school district, K-12. The job will entail providing a full range of services to students and families who need additional support. The social worker will partner with school/district administrators and teachers to develop and implement plans that provide specialized support for selected students and families throughout the course of the school year. Coaching opportunities are available.
Transition to Teaching or
The minimum of a Bachelor`s Degree from an accredited college or university.
Hold the appropriate endorsement/s
A valid Kansas Teaching Certification
Qualified applicants should complete and submit the following information:
Letter of interest
Certified application - can be found online @ http://www.stafford349.com/employment
Copy of your current teaching license
Additional items to submit:
Copies of your transcripts
Letters of recommendation
Stafford USD 349
Health Insurance Commensurate with education and experience. Job Start Date:
August-8-2019Applications Due By:
Job Contact Information
Angela Holloway-Payne - email@example.com - (620) 234-5243
Stafford USD 349 stafford349.com
**$1,000 SIGNING BONUS**
The Stafford Community is a rural community that is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. Centrally located in the state, it is within easy driving distance of Hutchinson, Great Bend, and Pratt.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT STAFFORD SCHOOLS:
- In support of Kansas’ vision for education, Stafford Schools is a Gemini II school. We are currently redesigning our schools around the five outcomes established by KSDE: social-emotional growth, kindergarten readiness, Individual Plan of Study, high school graduation and postsecondary success.
- Stafford High School is very proud of their Career and Technical programs: Culinary Arts, Health Sciences, Entrepreneurship /Marketing, Building Trades and Vocational Agriculture/FFA.
- High School students learn about entrepreneurship at our Stafford Entrepreneurship and Economic Development (SEED) Center. Students start their own business and become business owners through this program.
- USD 349 is the Stafford County home to Early Learning Pre-school and provides the Parents as Teachers program for families with children ages 0-3.
- USD 349 was designated by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment as a Kansas Health School. Many health initiatives are promoted to the students and community.
- USD 349 students, staff and families have the capability of participating in Kansas University Tele-medicine education and health consultations – free of charge.
- USD 349 is the recipient of 21 Century Learning Grants. With these resources, the District maintains an after-school program for students in grades K-12. The Elementary is entitled Shining Through Academics and Relationships at Stafford (STARS). The High School is entitled TROJAN ZONE.
- USD 349 includes an Adult Learning Center. We provide a high school dropout recovery program at our Adult Learning Center that serves the community
- The local Board of Education takes leadership training seriously with their commitment to the Kansas Association of School Boards. Two past members have served as President of KASB.
- USD 349 has an active Education Foundation, endowing numerous scholarships for graduates and providing resources needed by staff and students.
318 E. Broadway Stafford, Kansas