Speech/Language Pathologists (2019-20)
Support the instructional program with specific responsibilities for identifying students with communication disorders; plan and implement appropriate individual educational plans; and recommend direct and indirect services.
Qualifications: Applicants must have or be eligible for Kansas licensure as a Speech/Language Pathologist.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Statewide reputation for provision of high quality services
- Students are the priority, staff are a close second
- High adult to student ratio
- Instructional coach support team for all staff in areas of behavior, instructional strategies and IEPs
- Assistant Directors housed in district offices
- Supportive general education administrators
- Professional learning opportunities tailored to assignment
- Unique mentoring program
- Reasonable caseloads
- High level of parent satisfaction
- Unique classroom types to reflect the type of teaching versus the label of the student
- High rate of returning staff
Sedgwick County Area Educational Services Interlocal Cooperative USD 618
•Liberal Temporary Leave (15 annual, cumulative to 75)
•$5700 Annual Health Insurance Contribution ($475/month)
•$1000 Annual Contribution Employer Paid Tax Deferred Annuity Program
•Salary Range $40,210 to $67,385 Job Start Date:
August-1-2019Applications Due By:
Job Contact Information
Laura Simpson - email@example.com - 316-794-8641
Sedgwick County Area Educational Services Interlocal Cooperative USD 618 www.sped618.org
A special education cooperative located just outside of Wichita, Kansas. Our mission is to partner with member districts in providing a full continuum of services through high-quality programming to meet the unique needs of students.
We serve the following districts: Maize, Goddard, Valley Center, Clearwater, Cheney, Renwick (Garden Plain, Colwich, Andale, St. Mark’s), Conway Springs, Sedgwick and Burrton.
TO APPLY: Go to www.sped618.org and click on “Applicants” or 316/794-8641
The SCAESIC #618 does not discriminate on the basis of color, religion, national origin, sex, handicap/disability or age. E.O.E.Employer Address:
620 Industrial Goddard, Kansas