Teacher Assistants (Paraeducators)
If you enjoy working with children, we have a job for you.
- Work under the direction of a licensed teacher
- Assist the teacher in general daily classroom activities
- Assist and support students with disabilities
- Assist students with academic, physical, social/emotional health and safety, personal care
- Consult and collaborate with special education and regular education teachers
- Support students in both general and special education classrooms
- High School Diploma or GED
If interested, you can apply by following this link to Applitrack.
Opportunity to enroll in insurance benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc. (currently pay $330.15/month toward medical insurance) Competitive salary schedule, starting pay is $10.00 per hour and up
Some paid holidays
Temporary leave is provided
Job Start Date:
January-1-2019Applications Due By:
Job Contact Information
Laura Simpson - email@example.com - 316-794-8641
Sedgwick County Area Educational Services Interlocal Cooperative USD 618 www.sped618.org
A special education cooperative located just outside of Wichita, Kansas. Our mission is to partner with member districts in providing a full continuum of services through high-quality programming to meet the unique needs of students.
We serve the following districts: Maize, Goddard, Valley Center, Clearwater, Cheney, Renwick (Garden Plain, Colwich, Andale, St. Mark’s), Conway Springs, Sedgwick and Burrton.
TO APPLY: Go to www.sped618.org and click on “Applicants” or 316/794-8641
The SCAESIC #618 does not discriminate on the basis of color, religion, national origin, sex, handicap/disability or age. E.O.E.Employer Address:
620 Industrial Goddard, Kansas