Technology Building Coordinator
Do you have a passion for technology? Do you enjoy helping students and teachers with their technology needs? Basehor-Linwood USD 458 has an immediate opening and is accepting applications for a Technology Building Coordinator for Basehor-Linwood High School for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Build relationships and develop a positive working environment
- Support/troubleshoot laptop issues for staff and students
- Help maintain entry of new students into Google Apps for Education
- Coordinate sound system/projector setup for athletic events, banquets, elementary music programs, and various other presentations in our facility
- Order/Maintain inventory for printers and Scantron machine (toner, answer sheets)
- Assist students, teachers and staff in the use of digital technology
- Applicants should be familiar with Mac computer systems and Mac productivity software (word processing, spreadsheet, database).
- Maintain inventory of technology hardware/software
- Collaborate with other technology services coordinators and directors as appropriate
- Problem solving skills required to identify issues and create action plans
- Possess the ability to work with frequent interruptions
- Provide technical support to users by diagnosing issues and creating resolutions
- Monitor, install and operate computer equipment and peripherals, perform routine maintenance, install equipment
- Perform minor laptop repairs, log and fill out damage repair forms for repairs
- Create and maintain recording keeping information systems related to equipment checkout for classroom use
- Research technology, vendors and other resources
Applicants must desire to work in a fast paced, 9-12 educational environment, have good rapport with children and educators, be able to multitask, and be highly organized.
Basehor-Linwood USD 458
For more information about the Basehor-Linwood USD 458 School District and employee benefits, please visit our website at www.usd458.org. Job Start Date:
January-3-2020Applications Due By:
Job Contact Information
Jarred Fuhrman - firstname.lastname@example.org - 913-724-2266
Basehor-Linwood USD 458 www.usd458.org
Basehor-Linwood Unified School District 458 serves students and families in a 90 square mile area of southern Leavenworth County, Kansas. K-12 students attend one of six district attendance centers. K-5 buildings are located in Linwood, Basehor and the Glenwood Ridge subdivision. Students in grades 6, 7 and 8 attend Basehor-Linwood Middle School in Basehor, near the center of the district. Basehor-Linwood High School, located in Basehor, is a 4A school, serving students in grades 9 through 12.
BLHS was named a 2012 National Blue Ribbon School. In addition, the district operates Basehor-Linwood Virtual School, an internet-based school serving approximately 250 K-12 students statewide.
Special Education services are provided by the Tonganoxie/Basehor-Linwood Special Education Cooperative located in Basehor.
USD 458 is part of a vibrant, growing suburban area with expanding student population and tax base. The mission of USD 458 is to serve all students developing and reaching their potential.
View current certified openings now!
2008 N. 155th Street Basehor, Kansas