Varsity Football Coach
USD 214 - Ulysses is seeking applicants for Head Varsity Football Coach for the Fall 2019 school year. A variety of teaching vacancies exist within the school district which include, but are not limited to:
- Elementary teacher
- PE - elementary
- Middle school math
- Middle school social studies/computers
- High school science (chemistry/physics)
- High school math
- High school industrial arts
Applications are to be submitted using the USD 214-Ulysses district web page at www.ulysses.org, or by clicking here.
The supplemental contract for this position is no less than $5,402.
The deadline for applications is Friday, March 8th or until filled.
Ulysses USD 214
Single health insurance provided.
Wellness options available.
Masters reimbursement of $2,000 a year.
Student loan repayment up to $150/month for the first year. Starting salary for a 1st year teacher is $41,550.
Student loan repayment available.
Loan reimbursement for master`s degree.
We accept years of experience for veteran teachers. Job Start Date:
August-10-2019Applications Due By:
Job Contact Information
Chad Krug - email@example.com - 1-620-356-3655
Ulysses USD 214 www.ulysses.org
Ulysses USD 214 is located in Grant County. The district has two elementary schools (a preK-2 school and a grades 3-5 school), one middle school, and one high school, There are approximately 1600 students in grades pre-K through 12th. Ulysses USD#214 is the largest 4-A school district in Southwest Kansas, with an enrollment for 2018-2019 of 1600 students and a teaching staff of 100.
Ulysses USD 214
- Up to $150/month student loan repayment options
- $41,550 base starting pay (teacher) for 2018-2019 school year, plus single health plan and fringe
- Teacher Mentoring program in place
- Credit reimbursement for college hours
- Excellent professional development activities available
- Up-to-date curriculum that is aligned with state standards
- Extensive curricular and educational strategies are funded and fully supported.
- Direct deposit for payroll
- Salary deducting for medical reimbursement and qualified day care
- Health & Wellness Program
- Coaching positions and club sponsorships available
To apply or for more information about Ulysses USD 214 please access our website at: http://www.ulysses.org.Employer Address:
111 S. Baughman Ulysses, Kansas