WORK ORDER CLERK
POSITION: Work Order Clerk
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide day-to-day support for Maintenance and Technology Department staff. This includes: reading and answering e-mail, answering telephones, acting as point of contact for both departments, transcribing messages using electronic format, processing paper mail, making copies, faxing, mailing packages, ordering supplies, record keeping, arranging appointments, preparing reports, and assuring the smooth operation of day-to-day details.
Receive telephone, Skyward and walk in requests for work orders. Prioritize requests, transfer data into proper work request format and dispatch to proper service personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Administer the computerized work management system, provide and assign work orders and reports to the appropriate employees.
* Provide word processing services and support to Maintenance and Technology staff.
* Assist department supervisors or service technicians in parts location or pricing; and/or coordinate or contact outsourced services as requested.
* Maintain files for projects that are put out to bid.
* Retain and manage quotes for large projects or repairs.
* Manage exports and uploads to various programs.
* Serve as communications hub for, and to, the Maintenance and Technology Departments.
* Assist District Office staff with general office duties such as data entry, answering phones, preparing for trainings and other duties as assigned.Lansing USD 469 Job Start Date:
August-19-2021Applications Due By:
Job Contact Information
Jan Zoellner - email@example.com - 913-727-1100
Lansing USD 469 www.usd469.net
The Lansing Unified School District is comprised of six buildings: Lansing Elementary (K-3), Lansing Intermediate School (4-5), Lansing Middle School (6-8), Lansing High School (9-12) and two Special Education facilities. The district employs a staff of 208 licensed staff, 220 classified staff, and 18 administrators.
In order to be considered for a teaching job in the Lansing School District, you must apply on the district website at www.usd469.net.
200 E. Mary St. Lansing, Kansas