Federal Perkins Loan Teacher Cancellation:

You qualify for cancellation (discharge) of up to 100 percent of a Federal Perkins Loan if you have served full time in a public or nonprofit elementary or secondary school system as a:

   • Teacher in a school serving students from low-income families; or
   • Special-education teacher, including teachers of infants, toddlers, children, or youth with disabilities; or
   • Teacher in the fields of mathematics, science, foreign languages, or bilingual education, or in any other field of
      expertise determined by a state education agency to have a shortage of qualified teachers in that state.
      Click Here to Learn More

Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness:

Greenbush has partnered with the Association of Educational Service Agencies (AESA) to provide expertise on student loan forgiveness. While some educators may benefit from the Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program, the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program is eligible to any full-time staff member. The loan forgiveness amount is individually determined and tax-free.
Click Here to Learn More

Kansas Teacher Service Scholarship:

The Kansas Teacher Service Scholarship is a merit-based service obligation scholarship program that provides financial assistance to both students pursuing bachelor's degree programs and currently licensed teachers pursuing endorsement in hard-to-fill disciplines or master's degrees in hard-to-fill disciplines or either group planning to teach in an underserved geographic area. Recipients sign agreements to teach one year for each year of scholarship support in Kansas.
Click Here to Learn More

Student Financial Aid:

Student financial aid includes grants, scholarships, and loans. It can be available through the federal and state government, private corporations, and philanthropic organizations, to name a few. The Kansas Board of Regents is responsible for the administration of the state-funded grants and scholarships. For more information on financial assistance, please contact the financial aid office at the school you wish to attend or contact the Kansas Board of Regents for more information.
Click Here to Learn More